Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday Postcard Art

UPDATE: I am still a designing fool this week! And I found this fun blog called Sunday Postcard Art http://sundaypostcardart.wordpress.com/ -- It gives you a theme each week, and you are supposed to create a 4x6 piece of art, postcard size! I love that! I am a postcard collector, and many of my designs are so inspired. Can't wait to do this every week. At least I hope to. It's a great way to get inspiration if you are stumped.

So here is my springtime in Paris themed postcard.
April showers don't just bring may flowers! Afterall, it's April in Paris...love is in the air! Lovers on a Sunday stroll in Paris are caught in the rain, but they don't mind!


Copyright 2010 Brandyinthesky - All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your background and the image is exquisite. Wonderful work.

Fandango Moon said...

Thank you, Sandy!!!

Carole said...

Lovely card. :-)