Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pink Saturday - Accessories!

I'm sorry for posting so late in the day, but I almost forgot about Pink Saturday!
Whew! Glad I remembered!

Today I went into the closet for yummy pink accessories! What girl isn't addicted to shoes and purses?!
Don't you just love these new shoes I picked up the other day?! They are hot pink and candy-apple red! Delish!!



Here is a candy pink purse - vintage, of course! They just don't make 'em like they used to, do they?!


And finally, a cotton candy pink hat and scarf.



Congratulations to Beverly, our host at Pink Saturday! It's the two-year anniversary of Pink Saturday and she has been featured in the summer edition of Artful Blogging! yea!!! Good news!
Thank you for hosting this wonderful event each week, Beverly!

Happy Pink Saturday everyone!

4 comments:

The Wired Angel said...

Thank you for your very kind comment and Happy Pink Saturday back to you! Love those vintage pieces.. and oh so pink! Peggy x

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Such pretty pink beauties but I really love the hat!!
Debbie

ginger@bearbits said...

Hi Fandango Moon! If you are late, I am later! Thanks for stopping by my blog and now I'm here to enjoy your pink things. The hat is very unusual. Well, let me say, I've never seen one like it. Is it vintage? Happy Pink Saturday!

~ginger

Natasha said...

I love all of those pretty pink goodies. The hat is cute but that purse is just beautiful.

Thank you so much for visiting me and for your sweet comment. I had a wonderful time participating in my very first Pink Saturday and can't wait to post more pinks next week!

Best wishes,
Natasha.